Friday, April 29, 2011

Banane Taipei Bagsss

Banane Eco- Friendly Birkin Printed Tote Bag =D
I like it!!I like it!!
A big hit in Taiwan among the celebrities as well as all over the world!
Its first release in Taiwan on April 2011.Their workshop has never stop receiving the sales orders from all the world!So much that the times to get this bag is 1-3months....OMG!!I'm crazy....
They want to control their quality so their just can produce 6bags in an hour!!(copy Hermes,but I like it...hahahaha)
Why I like..no is love this bag so madly...because it's "birkin"bag in 100% cotton canvas Eco-friendly material...And It's look like Hermes and currently I not enough money to buy Hermes..hahahaha....
They have many colours to let you choose...example:
**Green Grass

**Tiffany Blue
**Sunset Orange (My favorite)
**Lake Blue
**Midnight Magenta
**Champs Lavender Grey
**French Honey Camel (My 2nd favorite)
**Mystique Brown
**Supper Champagne Grey
This affordable handbag just cost S$119 or $50USD or RM299.
Do you same like me now??*madly,crazy!!who can tell me...where I can get it??


2 comments:

Brandon Sample said...

wow, one to three months just to get a bag, that's insane.

hapi said...

Hi bibuu casswen STORY>,<, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog