Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Achievement





OMG!!
I had been neglected my blog for so long....
I keep try to update but I'm lazy :)
So what should I blog now??
Yaya...My Convocation.
19th February 2011 was my Bachelor Degree in Business Management Convocation which at KL Convention Centre.
This really a special moment for me...It was my first and only time celebrating this "Big day".
Perhaps I was to nervous. I was waiting for this moment for such a long time.After four years hard work,finally I gratuated.I'm sure that my family felt proud and happy although they can't saw me going up on stage to receive my scroll. Well, I am sure my friends were just as happy for me too.
After the ceremony,I came out of the hall and look for my parents.After I meet up with my family,I also meet my lover and my bestiessss.So sweet,they brought me flower,bear bear and Paker ball pen.I felt so warm and happy when my friends came to wish me.
Thanks for my family and all my dear friends for remembering and attending my convocation.

No comments: