Saturday, April 10, 2010

Liverpool

Finally,i have gotten my offer letter from LJMU and I can go Liverpool continue my Degree...
This is my dream,my desire...I get it...
My effort and hardworking are not wasted....I DO IT...
Although,I need to spend alot money and study at oversea...but i noe that is worth...
It can bring me to another viewpoint and maybe bring a big change to me...
However,I wont let mYSELF feel regret for this short course study trip...
I sure that I can gain alot from this study trip...
Lastly,I also will go enjoy my Europe trip...haha
Liverpool,London,Milan,Paris,Rome,Holland....wait me...I coming...
LV,GUCCI,BURBERRY,PRADA...WAIT ME......i will "KIDNAP" YOU *ngek ngek

3 comments:

kampungboy said...

Congratulations to you! Being able to study abroad is the dream of most of the people. You are lucky as you got the offer from a universty in UK. I agreed with you that the culture of studying there is definitely different compared to M'sia...You have chance to meet people from all over the world and able to expose urself to new things.. Bon voyage....

Casswen Lim Hui Wem said...

Hey,kampunyboy..thanks u view my blog..but may i noe who r u?

kampungboy said...

Halo, casswen.....basically we don't know each other....You don't know me and I don't know you. I accidently browsed through you blog 1 year ago...and found quite good. Worth to have read! Keep going....Have a nice day.

p/s: your english can be further improved.