Friday, April 16, 2010

Tutti Frutti

I found my Second favorite dessert..YOGURT...How special is it?
da da da
.
.
.
.That is self-servicce
.
.
.
Actually,when I found this shop..I just curious why a shop just sell yogurt and how to survive??So i walk in and have a look...
A lady customer ask me...LADY say:are you a first time visit?
I say: yEs! then lady say:You must try.I just come here second times and I love it so much..so today i bring my husband together...
Wah!!It make me feel more curious...
So I try it....and WAH!WAH!WAH! IS really yummy yummy...
It like ice cream but not really...it taste so good...you can add any fruits,choc chips,biscuit and etc...Dun worry..will not cause u fat...
Who do not like yougurt must try it...You will like it...
It have alot favorite and can base on your demand...
100gram=RM5.30...BUT that is healty,fresh,light and good..
They got alot branch....bangsar,TTDI,times square,sunway pyramid and IOI mall...
I think they already open for few years..but this is my first but not the last...
LOVELY DESSERT...

No comments: