Saturday, June 19, 2010

LOVE LETTER

I received a love letter from him...1st time!!!
He wrote this letter because of our 1st year anniversary.
I not that surprise...but i cry after i read the letter.That is so touching...
He is the person will not spend more time to plan how to give u a surprise,when wan to bring u for travel and etc...
But he is the person who chariness.And a guy who clever in "sweet talk"...
Time pass so fast,we couple for 1years.
We've had our ups and downs. This we both know.
Through it all our love still managed to grow.

Different thoughts we had about many things,
but our love for each other had no attached strings. I so glad for that we still together until now.
He give me a lot of promise...I dont know whether he still remember or will do it or not...but hope that he not hurt me anymore...

I dont know how important I in his life...but he is important in my life..."The 1st time i feel this"
I scare to lose him in my life..not because I be use to he beside me..Is because of Love...
Nobody are perfect in the world,but I found the beautifully imperfect...that's you...TERENCE TAN...I LOVE YOU FOREVER..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

No comments: