Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Life in UK

LEAVE MALAYSIA,LEAVE MY HOUSE.. pink pink follow me...she so lucky get selected follow me to UK...HAHA
miss u baby...u must work hard...


miss my family,miss mummy...cause i not enough money here and i need her..haha








Finally reach UK,but i got jet-lag...always feel sleepy...haha...and UK night i cant sleep but afternoon feel sleepy and brain cant function well...haha
The 1st day at UK...the wheather is cold like hell...who told me UK wheather as like Genting????UK weather is double,triple cold than Genting...mY LUggage is 35kg...full of clothes but not many long sleaves...but for my reconmends... no need bring many clothes..just bring more foods...here the clothes is cheap than Malaysia and nicer than Malaysia..but food is expensive...
This is my 1st time leave my house for more than 3months...so miss my family and him...miss Malaysia foods...miss "heha"....but luckily got "pink pink"...hehe...


This few days..just as a maid...buy pan,wok,eggs,vege.....etc...just rush to supermarket to buy all tis stuff...and rush back hostel and cook...I wan shopping...I wan shop the whole LIVERPOOL...HAHA..
ps:finally feel sleepy...will update more soon..good night...

No comments: